About Brock’s beard:
Why did I grow my beard? To raise money for men’s prostate cancer.
What do I think about my beard?
- It’s my partner in crime.
- Has special cushioning features.
- Protects me from females.
- Flaps majestically in the wind.
How do I feel about my beard?
- Gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.
- It’s well maintained.
- Sometimes gets in the way of food.
How long have I been bearded? One year.
How do I like being bearded? Has its pros and cons. My lumberjack qualities and navigation have improved dramatically.
Brock has grown an amazing beard to assist with a great cause: fighting men’s prostate cancer. His big full beard also is a powerful show of support for the bearded cause!
Click on any image below to view a larger version in Brock’s beard gallery.